Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Top 4 Profitable Small BUSINESSES To Start With Less Than 5k in 2023/Small businesses in kenya


                                                                                                  

 Join us and if you're returning

subscriber thank you so much for always

coming back to watch my content.I

appreciate the love so much so guys in

today's video to go 2023, and this 2023 I

want you guys also to start businesses

that are going to be profitable.


A business that you can do on the site if

maybe you have a job at nine to five, a

job or on today's video I'll be telling

you four profitable businesses that you

can start in 2023 with less than 5 000

Kenyan shillings.so make sure you

subscribe like the video and leave a

comment down below tell me which of

these businesses you have tried I'm a

which of these businesses you're going

to try out so I'll be giving you four

businesses,and I'm also going to give

you one a one bonus business so make

sure you watch until the end.


 Your butterfly business. ideas air from all

those five businesses from all those

five business ideas, 

you can try doing and let's get straight

to this video, so the first business is

uh reselling thrifted things online.you

can maybe choose uh sell clothes you can

choose to sell shoes,  there are so many

things that you can choose to go thrift.


Thrift as in second hand items you can

even start with what you have right now

I would like to get rid of you can also

sell a utensils either accessories with

camera bags, 

go to a market just a market that sells

viticum tumba because drifting there's

another name for mitumbayani so I go to

a market that you know you know zanga

mtumba wangalia.


These all these snitches and just choose

one Niche that unana can work for you

and with this business you you need like

less than five thousand uh Kenyan

shillings you can start with 500 Bob. by

the way when the car market V2 you can

start with no money

and you try and create a page to someone

will create your Facebook among my

Creator Instagram, 

um a WhatsApp business page you know you

can you can just create a social media

account and then try to sell them.


And more on drifting and reselling

online is going to come in another video

because I want I want to share more

about the drifting business so make sure

my subscribe and hit the notification

Bell any video about drifting reselling

online online

businesses you will be notified.


 The second business that you can start. by

the way is the nails business this is my

personal favorite I have been telling

you guys

it's now almost six months and I can

attest to you guys that you can be

making a lot of profit from this

business and eBay

um category with less than 5 000 calls

you don't really need to start um to

find our two nails like gel Silas, 

and a cutex so cute

a source of electricity by the way it's

so profitable and I will be sharing more

about this business also so stay tuned.


Another business that you can start is

perfumes are another business that you

can start is um perfume refill is a cool

refill Amazon, 

by the way you're going to get clients

they don't want these ones there could

refill could not showing

I have the refilling ones I am even

thinking of incorporating because

also Pier is

that expensive because, 

a bigger size

so you can also start selling perfumes, 

and you you're a cool field by the way

you just need like less than five

thousand I have done a video of how much

you need to start this kind of a

business so make sure you check it out.

it's going to be in the first comment

yeah can I do this business I even give

you guys

um my my suppliers numbers

are your story I'm going to give you her

number,  she can send you come on

another business that that business that

you are the fourth business.


This is my

last business by the way

it's

delivery services this one you don't

really need to have any money it is

something utambia Tour

by the way

um

foreign

can trust you that you're going to be

running their errands and delivery

services.

if you have clients they can be

delivering the items to them for you

foreign

businesses that I wanted to share with

you guys but I have a bonus in IO like

the village, 

but it's a bonus business that you can

do

matcha parties.

um you can be awesome

videos

and also this business is something that

you can start with less than 5 000.

especially so

um.


So guys that's it for this video,  let me

know which of these business you're

going to try am I which of this business

you have tried me up by the way I I do

nails.

Um drifting and reselling online

perfume.Alexis

I run I get you Vitus

so you can see

like tried and tested

next to me index

like this is

foreign.


Guys I have been talking for so long

um this is the end of this video make

sure you subscribe like the video leave, 

a comment down below and tell me what

you think about the video and tell me

which other business ideas uh you can

start among,  which other video you would

like me to do in my next one

days. 

these days

English (auto-generated)

https://youtu.be/b-5q5RYI9kA

1 comment:

Know your blogger from Kajiado south

  1) David kisira. This guy's is a man of the masses, he has been on records to having fundraising online irrespective of gender. Though...